Everyday Ethics for AI
"Everyday Ethics for Artificial Intelligence is a framework for AI ethics that you and your team can immediately put into practice. We partnered with Francesca Rossi, IBM’s global leader for AI ethics, to distill a variety of information and perspectives into a digestible and actionable guide for designers and developers."
We organized this guide around five main focus areas that align with IBM’s Principles for Trust and Transparency:
1. Accountability: AI designers & developers are responsible for considering AI design, development, decision processes, & outcomes.
2. Value Alignment: AI should be designed with consideration of the norms and values of your user group.
3. Explainability: AI should be designed for humans to easily perceive, detect, and understand its decision process.
4. User Data Rights: AI should be designed to protect user data and preserve the user’s power over access and uses.
5. Fairness: AI should be designed to minimize bias and promote inclusive representation.
About this blog
Cognitive Wingman - Never Walk Alone
Created: December 20, 2016English